This was a tough day. Lots of winding roads, about 2 hours of construction delay, and all just to see a big tree. Granted, it's a cool tree, but the kids do much better (understandably) when there's something to DO, versus just something to SEE.
Huge woodpecker
This is what Laura thought of this day
We were first in line waiting 45 minute for our turn through the construction which sounds exciting till you realize that 2 minutes earlier and we wouldn't have had to wait at all.
These pink flowers just sorta jumped out at you. We have had good timing on flowers, it seems like there is a lot in bloom every where we go.
There was a "murder bug" on our front windshield during our construction wait.
And then, on the way home, this happened.
Sigh. I don't know what I hit, but it definitely was a doozy. I did not handle it well. At all. Jim drove the rest of the way to the next RV park. Haven't found a place with a replacement yet. It might have to wait till we get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment