Saturday, June 27, 2020

Redding, CA

So, I forgot to mention that it's been hot the last week or so. Like HOT. 100+ everyday. Any water we get near has been very welcome!

As we packed up the RV from the Redding river site, we said good by to our friendly geese.


We headed into town to a place called Turtle Bay Exploration zone or something like that. It's kind of a wildlife museum/zoo. We had bought tickets for a reserved time due to covid and there were probably only 3 other families in the whole thing.






It took forever, but we finally found a turtle
What is happening here??

The tiniest fawn I've ever seen. When we walked up, it was nursing from mom, then she moved away and it followed. I think this part was wild animals that come and go freely.
Nice little place.

There's also a cool bridge next door called the sun dial bridge. Jim had seen it in nerdy magazines and worked on some buildings by the same architect



No comments: