Saturday, June 20, 2020

Laura fell while getting down from the bunk over the drivers chair today. Like completely splatted on the floor. I was ready for tears and bruises, but she apparently learned to fall well in karate because she came up laughing! A little stunned, but not upset. 

This is a catch-up of some random pics I've taken that didn't fit anywhere else, most about the RV (aka Appa).

In n out!! That's what a hamburger is all about!
I think this is one of 2 meals we've eaten that we didn't make from our pantry or fridge.
So much last minute planning. Flexibility is awesome, but sometimes you're up late trying to find tomorrow's plan.
Tunnels are awesome, I don't care who you are
Incognito
We've tried to be very cautious of our feel gathering and spreading. 
I fixed a leak! I simply removed the quick connect and attached the house directly, but I'm still proud!
Tunnel!
Here's my bed just before deflating it in the morning. It's surprisingly comfortable. Jim sleeps up where the blankets are in this pic
See?
Breakfast
Minecraft? Please?



Peekaboo
Early morning conference call for work
Love
The kitchen is quite complete and so far, we're figuring out how to make whatever we've tried. That hallway is prime territory though. Bathroom door, kid's beds, and kitchen all intersect and it gets busy sometimes.


Kids are good at dishes

Good night!

This picture is very atypical. 90% of the time, Laura's in the passenger seat (where Jim is in the pic), Jim is sitting where Adam is working, and Adam is laying on the couch on his phone  Occasionally, Laura lays back in her bunk to watch a movie or something. I drive.
I think we're finding our rythym. Not that there aren't still tears and fights and frustration, but we haven't turned back towards home yet! 

No comments: