Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ugh. iMac hard drive failure. Those are not happy words. I had very high expectations for this computer. I mean, it is a mac. But I guess that's just the way it is. As Michelle pointed out, Apple is just better with propaganda. And Jim reminded me that there are many things we like better than our PC. So I am without a computer for a few days while it gets fixed up. We have an external hard drive that *should* have back ups of all our files. Good job on that Jim. I'm using the itouch to write this. It feels like the philippines, since I used this to write most of my blog entries while we were there. Expect some misspelled words. And no new pictures on here for a little while. Sorry mom!

What's new with us? Kim just spent the weekend with us. That was fun, except for Adam's rough night last night. Motrin finally settled him down for his nap today. I dint know why I didn't think of it last night. Tylenol was useless. Must be a tooth. But besides last night, I have decided that if all kids started out acting like a 16 month old, I would love to have more kids. They are so much fun and learn so fast. It's that first year that's such a challenge!

I'm not sure about that "duck nest" in the previous post. There was a bigger, deeper one the next day. It didn't really look like a duck's work. I would love to post a picture, but....no computer. I'm just surprised that we have an animal in suburbia that would make this kind of mess. Usually, we just see birds and rabbits, with an occasional squirrel.

I'm out of musings right now. Going to nap while I can.

No comments: