Friday, April 9, 2010

Etsy

I love Etsy. I got this email today:


Sent by CottonCandyBoutique on April 09, 2010:

Hi Jennifer,

It's ready to ship, it's ready to ship! Your bag is boxed up and will go out tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day delivery. It will arrive soon.

Thank you so much,
Sandy

Target has never sent me an email when I bought a purse from them! Of course, I hope I like the bag too, but its kind of wild. So I think I'm just not going to ask anyone for their opinion cuz I don't want to hear them say "ehhh...".

Anyway, I like buying from real people instead of Walmart. Not usually possible, but its fun when it works out!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So what does it look like?

michelle said...

I love the personal touch with Etsy. It is super cool supporting people that make great stuff.