Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas celebration #2

We made it to Oklahoma just in time. The storm definitely followed us and we were snowed in at my parents for 3 days. No Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house (only the 3rd that my parents have ever missed) and no Christmas Mass. We sure missed seeing my extended family at Grandma's. But it was kind of nice to stay at home too. The house was cozy and had everything we could possibly need or want. The kids probably didn't miss the long drive into town, either!

Both kids took to my Dad right away, but it helped that he was handing out presents too. After we left, Laura proudly announced that Grandpa Phil is a great snuggler.





No, the rocking horse wasn't a present. My Uncle Clifford made it and its a fixture at the Grandparents house. Besides, it would never fit in the Accord for the drive home.

Love the pointed toes.


Beautiful ballerina jewelry box from Aunt Kim. Very special.

Huge, I mean HUGE, caterpillar. So very cute.


and comfy


1 comment:

Kim said...

I love all the pics but the last one I had to look at several times because at first I thought it was me... and I didn't remember taking that sweet picture with Adam boy!