Our shed door is frozen shut. definitely not locked, just won't open. I'm imagining a tiny rabbit inside holding the door closed while I pull on the outside handle. But to my knowledge, they actually only they live under the shed, not in it.
I dreamed we had a chicken coop last night. Must be a sign. Of what, I don't know.
Adam's sleep is still better than it used to be, but we aren't making through the night anymore. Seems like there's a stretch from 10-11 that he just isn't happy being alone. That's better than 2:30-3:30 at least.
I went out to get our mail the other day, and our neighborhood mailbox was completely gone. Just not there. Post office says it fell down while the carrier was filling it and it will be restored to its location ASAP (probably within a week). Meanwhile, we need to pick up our mail at the post office. Strange. Glad it's their property, not ours.
Its cold again here.
Laura scored a 146 in Wii bowling the other night. That has become part of our nightly routine. We eat, all clean up the kitchen, then Jim, Laura and I play one game of Wii bowling, then the kids go to bed. Its a good way to interact and cheer for each other and it fills the time between eating and getting ready for bed. Glad we got the Wii. Did I ever write that we got a Wii? We got one before Christmas, and its been good for all of us. I said I never wanted a gaming system in the house, but I'm glad we have this one.
I'm glad that I am a stay at home Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment