Friday, November 16, 2007

Customer of the month

Here's Laura and I's pic at Coffeee Bean for being customer of the month. I got a free debit
card with 300 pesos on it (about 3 lattes worth).

Laura and I took another cab ride yesterday, this one much less successful. Traffic was AWFUL. we were headed to the childrens museum. took 1 1/2 hours to get there, then when we got out, there were about 150 kids and their teachers waiitng to get in. so we waited around a little to see if it would empty out, but it didn't. So we got back in a cab and spent another 1 1/2 on the way home. not much fun and a waste of time and money. but at least we tried!

We leave for china nov. 30 and come back 6 days later.

2 comments:

Krodor said...

Angkor Wat would ROCK!!! seen it on TV in the past...is fantastic place.

When is it you guys make it back state-side?

Krodor said...

bTW, i went to the coffee bean website:
http://www.coffeebean.com.ph/
and went to the store locator and don't see any in Manila. which one is the one you go to?