Saturday, November 24, 2007

Laura updates

A few new things about Laura:
She loves shrimp! Tempura, grilled, big, small, you name it, she loves it. The girl won't eat chicken, but loves shrimp. Funny
She's eating a ton the last few days. whole slices of pizza, 2 pancakes, etc. And growing a ton too.
She was great in church today! yea!
She looks even more like Jim that she used to.

A typhoon was supposed to hit here last night, but ended up going pretty far north of us. I had nightmares Friday night about it. Kept imagining that something like Katrina would happen here. can you imagine how scary it would be to be in that situation in a foreign country. Anyways, we were prepared with extra water, food, flashlights, candle, etc. But never ended up needed it. It hasn't even rained. After all that, it was a little disappointing that it missed us! I'm never satisfied.

Oh, and the clothing store is Dorothy Perkins, not Parker. oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm relieved about the storm missing you. I saw on the internet Wednesday that it was heading for you. Glad you're ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!
I am really enjoying readng how
you guys are doing. We sure miss
you & Laura at our little Thursday
playgroup. I can't believe how much
Laura seems to be growing & talking! Wow! It will be really fun
to see you both & catch up when
you get back to MN.
Amy Eisenach