Driving with these two monkeys has never been easier. Certainly, there is technology to thank, but they are also super great kids that keep each other busy and make me laugh a lot.
Underwater breathing masks
A note about beef sticks: just before we left Adam's good friend Grant brought a beef stick to Summer in the Park as a snack. Apparently, that reminded Adam that he loves beef sticks and we spent the entire trip talking about, hunting for, and devouring beef sticks of all flavors, meat origins, quality, and brand. I think good old, original, horrible-for-you, Slim Jim's packaged with a cheese stick was the winner overall.
Just before the Badlands, we stopped at the Minutemen Missile Museum for Jim. Its a quick walkthrough and you'll have to ask him for details because I glazed over as soon as I walked in.
That night, we stayed in Rapid City, sadly without a pool. The kids took it really well though. See, I told you they are super great.

No comments:
Post a Comment