Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet sleeping boy

About 1/3 of the days that Laura is in preschool, I end up having to wake up Adam to pick her up. I really hate doing this, since we have worked so hard to get him to sleep nicely and he's doing such a good job. And then I go and wake up the poor kid. It is one of the many reasons we have decided to send Laura to a shorter day preschool next year. But the one perk of this situation is that I get to see this sweet image sometimes:




3 comments:

A. Grell said...

Aren't they so fun!! Seeing them asleep is so precious.

Kim said...

GOD sure makes cute sweet little boys! I have a 4-k kid (boy) say every day to me "Boys rule, girls drool, Ms. Mack-i-son"! :) Love it!!!!

michelle said...

I still like to peek in on Odin sleeping... so peaceful.