Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Recovery


Now that Adam is sleeping and not nursing, I...

Sleep
Finish my sentences and thoughts
Separate the laundry into darks and lights
Cook food besides spaghetti
Hand wash the hand-wash dishes instead of putting them in the dishwasher and hoping for the best
Wash the dishes in a timely manner
Make better decisions
Feel glad that I have kids and get to stay home with them
Fight back when Jim gets ornery (he doesn't like that part so much)
Reviewed our budget and am making an effort to stick with it
Drink as much or as little caffeine as I want
Go to the monthly evening meetings at the hospital that I have been skipping for about 6 months
Can contemplate making an effort to lose weight
Wish it were summer so we could play outside more
Make an effort to find a sunny window at some point during the day
Read
Have improved my personal hygiene, i.e. showers, brushing hair and teeth, washing face, etc (I'm just being honest here)
Am very satisfied with the number of kids we have right now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great Jenny!

Kim said...

Hey! I recognize that arm with the jammies on! :) I concur with Maureen!