Jennifer Marie! You are the posting queen! I kept scrolling down and got more and more excited, all kinds of new pictures and notes! Wow, you deserve the bestest mom award!!! Your belly is so cute! I was just saying to Linda that I wish he was born a month earlier cause he would be fun to dress up, but you figured out a way to do it!!!
2 comments:
Jennifer Marie! You are the posting queen! I kept scrolling down and got more and more excited, all kinds of new pictures and notes! Wow, you deserve the bestest mom award!!! Your belly is so cute! I was just saying to Linda that I wish he was born a month earlier cause he would be fun to dress up, but you figured out a way to do it!!!
I like you costume heaps more than Laura's. Did you wear it all day?
Post a Comment