Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates

-Raked leaves yesterday. Laura helped.

-Joke from my dream last night: I ordered a pancake and 2 eggs overeasy in a diner. The waitress brought it on a very small plate, apologizing that it was so small as the pancake was overlapping the edge of the plate. She said "I like to think of the plate as "shadow-impaired"instead of small." Who knew my subconscious was so clever?

-Family dance was much better yesterday. Laura really had a good time. 

-Going to try to get some yard work done today. I invited a friend of Laura's over so she can play with him while I get some work done, hopefully.

-Cleaned the carpets yesterday and found a mattress for Laura and Jim painted the bed frame that his parents brought us. Just need to resize the slats for Laura's bed and she can move in to her new room.

-Made some bad bread yesterday. Very dry. darn.

-Hung out laundry yesterday for probably the last time this summer. 

No comments: