I just found a free full strength wi fi at laura's playground on the sixth floor of our building! Ok so its really just someone who didn't put a password on their wi fi.
A little about our time since we got back before I continue the china stuff. We got back lasts Wednesday night. Laura had some drainage the last couple days in china. That stopped when we got back to Manila so I thought that the humidity here took care of it. Then Friday laura and I both came down with a cough. By Saturday we both felt like we'd been hit by a truck. Literally the worst I ever remember feeling. We both went to the doctor on sunday because we weren't getting any sleep due to coughing and just plain body aches. Anyways they did blood work and gave us some drugs and we are still a little weak but much improved.
Before it got really bad, on Thursday I think, laura and I happened upon a dora the explorer shoe at the mall. It was people in costumes singing and dancing. Laura was in heaven! She sat on my lap for a whole hour and cried when we had to
leave at the end.
Saturday, in a moment of lucidity from my sickness, I got a pedicure and manicure! That felt great and was very cheap.
Other than that, we've mostly been vegging on the couch watching tv, which is almost unheard of for us during the day. Laura and I never watched tv, but we have discovered a few good shows in the morning. You've got to check out wonder pets on nick jr. Its great. I gotta say that laura's not too great at vegging. She's way to wiggly even when shes sick. I hope I don't teach her to be good at vegging.
1 comment:
You "sound" so much better! Are you working on getting organized to pack it all up? Can't wait to hear more about China when you have a chance. Love you, me
Post a Comment