Here's a picture of Laura with the baby Jesus statue in the park across the street. I asked her to go stand by the statute since you aren't supposed to get on the grass and I figured the security guard wouldn't yell at a baby. After taking the picture, I realized that about 20 people sitting on benches in the park were also taking her picture with their cell phones.

A few weeks ago, I bought a book from a kiosk in the mall. I took it out of the bag the other day to start reading it, and looked closer at the old labels on it. Check it out:

Hennepin county is in the St Paul, MN area. Pretty crazy.
I saw someone with a Joe's shirt on at the mall. He wasn't too interested to talk to me, but said he hadn't ever been to Stillwater.
While looking for Christmas gifts, I saw a Play-doh Sushi kit. It had cookie cutters for fish, sushi, sashimi, etc. Pretty funny.
We went to Jim's company's Christmas party last night. It was lots of fun and had great food and music. Everyone was really nice and I wished I could have had the chance to spend more time with them throughout our time here. Laura did really well, especially for being up so late. She and I left early, and missed Jim's skit where he played Santa Claus. He said the hat was too small and just sat on top of his head.

No comments:
Post a Comment