Sunday, December 9, 2007

puny

Major delay in journalling...laura and I caught a crazy china virus. Guess all the people glaring at us for not forcing laura to leave her hat on were right afterall. Jims been a great nursemaid but since he had to go to work today, L and I dragged ourselves to the mall for some lunch. Think we'll treat ourselves to a cab ride back the four blocks. Don't worry. We are on the mend the doctor gave us 4 different drugs and said that it probably wasnt bird flu. Ha ha. Seriously I am feeling better today and so is laura. Too bad jim is starting to feel icky. I'll continue the china stuff when I can. We go back to states next week! Yea!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better... Love, me

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing you while you are in Ponca! God bless you as you recouperate and travel home.
Maureen & Kenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!

Great to see you pictures from China. Looks like fun (but a little cold!). Can't wait to get together when you guys get back and hear all about it!

We had Edwin over last week while he was here. It was fun to see him. Anyway, hope you're having a good time! Enjoy it!

Nealy