Tuesday, December 11, 2007
bugs
Came down to the playground/pool area to write more about china, but I emailed away the time and i have to go soon so jim can go back to work so I'll write about bugs instead. As I was coming down the stairs, on the floor below us, I saw my first Filipino cockroach. 3 inches, no kidding! I was wondering where all the bugs were. The apartment owners have sent in pest control twice with icky stuff to kill cockroaches but I hadn't ever seen them. We've only had a few smaller bugs. I did have to move all our food into the freezer and fridge about a month ago because our pantry cabinet was infested with little flying things and when we got back from china, we found that the ants had moved in in our absence. But they are just really tiny ants that are literally everywhere, in every room and don't seem to swarm too badly, which is what really bugs me. So I've been trying to keep it relatively clean to keep it relatively bug-free considering what I was expecting when we moved in. I can deal with little bitty ants for one more week. But that cockroach! 4 inches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on finding a new wifi that is closer. Jim told us about your visit to the clinic. Hopefully they gave you medicine to help you feel better quicker. I am glad there is access to medical attention on Sunday. Good luck with the bugs--at least you will be able to leave them behind.
Post a Comment