So, I'll start with the most obvious: preschool.
Laura started a new preschool this year. She was treated very well at her preschool last year, but I couldn't handle the lack of communication and the haphazard organization of the director. The new school is at the "other" Catholic church in the neighborhood and has turned out to be fantastic. It is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings, which is nice to have the days grouped together. Its a shorter day than she went last year, but that is working out well. I can pick her up just before Adam's nap, instead of waking him. She loves her teachers and looks forward to going every day. I joined their class on a field trip to an apple orchard on Thursday. I was very impressed with how the day was organized and I had a great time being with her.
These come home everyday:
This is really helpful, because we have a jumping off point to start talking about her morning. Sometimes, it is difficult to get her to open up, but specific questions work wonders.
So far, so good!

No comments:
Post a Comment