We left for a family vacation in San Diego last Saturday. I'm going to try to keep track of our trip on here, but I'm not too interested in sifting thru the photos right now, so I'll have to come back and post those later. And if any thieves are reading this, we have a house sitter and nothing very interesting to steal. So please don't bother.
The plane ride was pretty bearable. We even saved a few exciting new things for the plane trip home. Adam took a nice nap, which totally shocked me, and Laura was great. The rental car is great. It has a push button start, which is sincerely exciting every single time I get to push it. The hotel is more and less than I expected. It is kind of small, but we aren't really lacking anything. The pull out couch is astoundingly terrible, but we stuck Laura on it and it hasn't bothered me a bit. The pools are nice, there is a playground and a nice waterslide that Laura is 1" too short to use (bummer). Jim and Laura went up about 40 feet in a hot air balloon that just happened to be offering rides in a park on the hotel grounds.
A great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment