Bacon...
Chocolate Cheerios...
And a cake! It must have been my birthday!
(The "O" and "M" were courtesy of Laura)
Hooray!!
My man brings home the bacon.
(you know, because he is holding bacon? ha.)
THE CHEESIEST PICTURE EVER
But its the only one of me on my birthday, so we're going with it.
I had a fabulous day. We spent the morning together with breakfast and church. Then I went to lunch alone at one of my favorite restaurants, Birchwood Cafe, and a nice walk along the Mississippi river. I came back for cake and outside play. The sun was shining for the first time in weeks and it made it up past 50 degrees, so it felt wonderful to be outside! Then we had a great dinner together at Old Chicago Pizza. Everyone was cooperative at dinner, which was a fantastic present on top of everything else. Great way to start year #32.
No comments:
Post a Comment