We have reentered the land of the living after a bout with the crud. Jim stayed home as nurse yesterday. By the way, he is an awesome nurse. I hope I can return the favor if he comes down with it too. The rest of us are recuperating, with Adam still having some diaper woes and extra naps on Laura's part.
I am washing every sheet, pillowcase, and blanket in the house. We have also washed 3 couch cushion covers, all stuffed animals that reside in a kid's bed including Laura's 5 foot centipede, 2 pillows, and many items of clothes multiple times.
And I cracked the windows to air out the house. Thankfully, its a warm, sunny day.
The kids and I drove to the airport to sit in the car and eat our snack while watching airplanes. It was good for us all to get out of the house and a nice, low energy activity.
We shall survive!
2 comments:
Oh my. It seemed like we always got the crud on the way home from a holiday in Ponca City on that long road back to the panhandle. Not such good memories. We carried a trash can that was coined "the buick bucket". Probably all the cousins sharing germs. I know it probably didn't happen as often as my memory thinks it did, but Oh my.
Maureen
Glad that everyone is getting back to normal. Great idea with the airplane trip. Remind me to tell you about the 4-K airplane trip! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment