Sunday, March 21, 2010

Interview with Laura #2

I revisited an interview I had with Laura last year. Here are this year's responses. These questions are mostly just about me, so I think I'll come up with a different set about her and her views on herself and the world.

What is something I always say to you? I love you

What makes me happy?
me

What makes me sad?
I don't know

How do I make you laugh?
by telling jokes

What do you think I was like as a child?
golden hair and ponytails like this on the sides

How old am I?
I can't remember

How tall am I?
this tall (one hand on floor and other up in the air)

What is my favorite thing to do? play

What do I do when you are not around?
go to stores

If I become famous what will it be for?
I don't know

What am I not really good at?
I don't know

What am I really good at?
cleaning. ha! (she laughed, not me)

What is my job?
clean and take care of us

What is my favorite food?
tomatoes

What makes you proud of me? cleaning

What makes me proud of you?
being nice to my little brother

What do you and I do together?
go to Adventures sometimes

How are we the same?
when you were little, you had golden hair

How are we different?
You have a little ponytail in back instead of two on the sides

How do you know I love you?
because you hug me

What is one thing you wish you could change about me?
no

What do you wish you could do with me?
clean the knives with you

No comments: