Looks like you all had fun for a while. I liked #26 best.Love Pop
Those were all SOOOOO good!! LOVE the one where Adam looks like he's laughing!! TOO precious!
These made me laugh outloud!!! Lou is going to be a great entertaining babysitter!!! Thank you for the laugh, I REALLY needed it today!!!!
Do you have any pictures from when dad was at your house?
Nice pictures, the three of you had a lot of patience to take that many. I was expecting to see Adam in Jim's old Santa suit. Laura and Adam look happy.
Looks pretty good to me... Kids are super wiggly.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you all had fun for a while. I liked #26 best.
Love Pop
Those were all SOOOOO good!! LOVE the one where Adam looks like he's laughing!! TOO precious!
These made me laugh outloud!!! Lou is going to be a great entertaining babysitter!!! Thank you for the laugh, I REALLY needed it today!!!!
Do you have any pictures from when dad was at your house?
Nice pictures, the three of you had a lot of patience to take that many. I was expecting to see Adam in Jim's old Santa suit. Laura and Adam look happy.
Looks pretty good to me... Kids are super wiggly.
Post a Comment