so glad that Adam's diaper changing cries don't wake up Laura in the middle of the night.
astonished that the addition of one little person to the family means that I now need to do laundry DAILY.
going to miss her mom and dad and is terrified to be left alone with these 2 little kids all day, all week.
so glad her sister introduced her to chocolate ice cream with crunched up candy canes and glad that her dad left swiss chocolate almond custard from Culvers in the freezer.
4 comments:
Howdy from Cameron, Mo. Thanks for putting up with us and putting us up. Love Pop
Glad your parents were able to be such a help to you. I am sure you will do fine. Babies do take an amazing amount of time and generate a lot of work. You did a fabulous job with Laura and I am sure you will do the same with two.
You're a terrific mom, Jenny, and I have great faith in your ability to handle them both. Let's say a prayer for each other (and our husbands) every day when we tackle our laundry, and have some of that ice cream for me!
Can we have some chocolate peppermint shakes when I am up there in two weeks? I am available if you ever need me!!! :)
Post a Comment