Laura beat Jim in 3 games of Candyland, almost fair and square, tonight. She moved the pieces herself and totally understood how the game worked. Blew me away. She also figured out a matching game on the Thomas the Train website by herself today while I sat next to her talking on the phone. She chose the 'medium' level the first time and still won.
All this almost makes me forget the moment today when she was standing by the toilet with her pants still on and had a double whammy accident (#1 & #2). Meanwhile, Adam is crying to be held, even though I hadn't set him down in literally 48 hours and the beeper on the oven is going off because the muffins need to be taken out NOW. I know that all parents have moments like this or worse and everyone survives. And I promise not to blog about every single one of mine, but this one actually made me laugh as it all happened, so I wanted to jot it down.
3 comments:
I think it is good she still had her pants on... At least there was some containment!
Yet again, I totally love reading about your daily experiences! I can imagine it all going down, but it cracks me up to read it from your perspective! :) The photos are awesome!!!!!!! Love you
Pictures and comments are wonderful! Makes me want to get some more hugs.
Post a Comment