Thursday, March 20, 2008

Laura's pre-birthday

Because Kim visited the weekend before Laura's birthday, we have been opening presents for a full week. Here are the pictures so far and some videos. Jim's parents are coming tomorrow, so we'll have their pictures up soon, too.


Laura with her first round of gifts. Check out my fancy wrapping job! Sheets and towels. Kim's gifts are in the pretty bags.
















Laura's new kitchen with play food and utensils and Aunt Kim watching. She has really enjoyed playing with this. It keeps her very well occupied while I'm cooking!










Laura and Aunt Kim coloring Easter eggs. We only cracked 2! And I guess I should admit that the one that was really cracked badly was actually my fault.










Here are 2 videos of Laura with her new piano and 1 video of Laura and I making pizza dough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nts_b-boIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_EuXEKQjYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4o6S-3RXU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Laura helps make pizza just like Ellis does. Aren't they fun?! We can always clean up messes, but they won't always be little... Enjoy!
Maureen