I woke up laughing today. I was dreaming I was an actress in a movie. I was going to the bathroom in some library that was closed and wasn't supposed to be there. And this guy was with me as my partner or friend or something. He looked big and intimidating, but was actually very meek. and I came out of the bathroom and the security guard, who was played by Michael chiklis, came around the corner. And my friend and I were trying to act normal since we weren't supposed to be there. So my friend had chosen to sit up on the counter while I was drying or washing my hands. When Michael chiklis walked by, my friend slid down from his seat headfirst somehow? it was like he was water sort of sliding down to the ground head first. I was so surprised, apparently that wasn't in the script. so all three of us burst out laughing. which was really funny but I still didn't wake up. So then we cut the scene and were going to set up again. And I caught a look at myself in the mirror of the set bathroom, and I was wearing four different types of plaid. I had a flannel shirt on, some sort of plaid checked pants, a gigantic plaid fanny pack that I was wearing in the front, and this tiny plaid apron that was smaller than the fanny pack?!?! I laughed so hard at my own image in the mirror in my dream that I woke myself up. I'm still laughing 😂
No comments:
Post a Comment