Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My 38th Birthday

Oh you guys, I am so spoiled!!!  Jim and the kids planned a fantastic birthday carnival for my birthday this year. Each of them had 2 games for me to play. When I sat down for breakfast, there was a card waiting for me with enough tickets to play each game twice.
Laura had a face painting station

Adam had me stick my hand in a box and guess what I was touching (a coyote skull).

Jim ran the cake walk (Ava almost won)

Adam also had a dart game with prize slips inside the balloons



Laura also had a ping pong ball toss game with the prize names on the bottom of the cups

Jim also had a target shoot game using a Nerf gun and LA Croix cans that he guzzled the night before.

I just love the signs they made too

And there was a map of the carnival!

Adam's sign says it all!

No comments: