Today in crafts we made human /horse treats: take 1 rice cake, put some applesauce on top of it, and sprinkle oats on top of it. And the break off pieces and feed it to your horse/yourself. We fed the horses in the pasture. When we got back to the craft barn, we made a scrap book. We had to lace the binding of the book ourselves. I put an "L" sticker on it.
In activities, we did a beauty contest between two horses. Half of the group went to Penny and the other went to Spanky. I got Spanky. There were 3 categories: creativity, beauty, and improvement. Our horse won on beauty and improvement. We braided yarn into her mane and tail. And we practiced roping calves (cones). I managed to catch the cone twice.
When we were riding, mom managed to get here early to take some videos and pictures of us in the outdoor arena. Here are some videos and pictures
I was riding the biggest horse you could ride.
Maya is very nice.
This is Riggs. (Mom likes Riggs)
She is just listening, she's not mad. Those aren't "mad ears".
I was trying to slow her down!
We were trotting!
A credit to Mom, who typed some of these posts. I typed the beginnings and Mom typed the ends.
The End of Horse Camp
Don't worry, I'll post other stuff in the future!
by Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment