Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First day of horse camp

Laura's first post...


I went to horse camp! and I had fun! first  our group went to crafts we mixed our own concrete to make stepping stones.  I picked a horse shoo print. next I went to activities. we lerned to tie a horse- not (it just like finger knitting. The horse can't get it out, but you can untie it.) and how to lead a horse .  but the best part was the riding! We got to pick our horses. One line of people has been there before and the other hasn't. I was in the one that hadn't been there before. I picked a very pretty horse with a shiny light brown coat and an almost-blond mane and tail. Her name was Maya. I was scared of her at first, but I got braver. And we got to ride with nobody leading us. It was very fun.

by Laura

No comments: