You know what? Its easier to take the easier route. And today, that means posting lots of old pics instead of finishing the post I have half-written in my head about Laura's recent sewing projects. Obviously, these pictures are from times long ago when I could see the grass. Right now, it is covered in 2 feet of snow and it too cold to do anything but run to the bus stop and back.
Picture by Adam on the ladder (sounds like a recipe for disaster, huh?)
We were so innocent of true winter back in these days
Wacky day at school
Wacky Day at home
As good as our family portraits get
Jim and I went to a play at the Guthrie Theater, with provided childcare! Awesomeness
Dance party at Adam's school








1 comment:
Love it. I don't mind at all that is is pics from other season, still great fun to see them!
Post a Comment