Friday, January 3, 2014

Old Friends

Michelle came to see me! OK, I guess Odin and John came too. 

They stayed one night with us before going up north to John's parents' house. We had most of a day to play and I have to say that I was astonished at how well the kids played all day. The last time the kids were together, they were 5 and that was just a brief visit in a similar situation. I don't think there was one altercation the whole time. And as far as I was aware, they included Adam very nicely too. 




And need I say that Michelle and I clicked just find after 2 years too :) But I had no doubts as we keep in close touch. I'm so lucky to have her. 

1 comment:

michelle said...

We should have stayed longer. Thank you always for your hospitality (and midnight airport runs!)