Monday, January 6, 2014
Awesome
As the dust settles, the KidiJamz Studio has been the one present that has captivated the entire family the most. Here's a sample.
Its coolness lies in its ability to change the songs in so many ways. You pick one of like 25 songs (like Old MacDonald) and then you can change the from Hip Hop to Rock to Regae to Jazz to Techno as the song plays. (I wish it had a Country option!) There are style specific fillers, voice changers, rhythms, instruments you can add as the song goes along and change the speed fast, medium, or slow. Or you can just play the piano. I think it teaches you songs, but I haven't gotten chance to investigate that closely. It has an iPod-like thing that you can record onto, then take it off and play your songs separately. Everything is intuitive and easy to use. It is just so very fun for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment