The kids and I ventured to Aunt Kim's for an end-of-the-summer trip. The original plan included camping on the way, but check out this post to see why I'm glad I didn't go that route. On the way, we took MN Hwy 61, which goes along the Mississippi river. It was beautiful and we saw 5 bald eagles at very close range and several trains. We stopped at a neat playground in Red Wing and Lark toy store in Kellogg.
The toy store had some interesting lawn mowers!
At Aunt Kim's we were super busy. The farmer's market, a flea market, the zoo, Ella's Deli, the outlet mall, swimming at her pool, movies after the kids went to bed, and church. And we were only there for about a day and a half! Phew! But it was great to see Kim and we all had a great time.
I have been horrible about getting pictures lately. I will try to do better, especially to get the kids in pictures with our family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment