Friday, November 5, 2010

San Diego 2010 - Day 3 pictures

One of the few redeeming exhibits at the Children's Museum. A "rain house" with big puzzle pieces inside.

The floor was soft and felt like a massage when you walked on it with no shoes. The place really rejuvenated me when I was just about done with the vacation (on Day 2!)

Laura, Adam, and Adam's look-alike.

The San Diego Glider Port is a beautiful place. The gliders just run and jump off a cliff. Its crazy and awesome.

 There are cool places to scamper about near the glider port. Hard packed dirt carved by water. Laura continued to be so brave with jumping, running, climbing. I just need to get over the fact that she is braver than me. I should learn from her!

 Adam liked this much better than the beach. As long as we were between them and the cliff's edge, we let them run. Lots of fun, even for sleepy people with colds.


No comments: