Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Bench

I found a great bench on the side of the road with a "Free" sign on it. It still didn't fit in the car after about 10 minutes of finagling, so I went home, put the racks on top, and sped back to strap it on top of the car. I don't know why I HAD to have it, but I guess it spoke to me or something.

This is what it looked like after just a little cleaning up:


Laura and I got busy sanding.


And painting.

And painting.

And we love how it turned out!


And you can hold Adam's hand while sitting on one side...


And Laura's hand while sitting on the other side. Ahhhhhhhh, how sweet.

Good work Laura!

(Sorry it turned out crimson and cream, Dad. It wasn't intentional)

1 comment:

michelle said...

it looks great girls! What a fun project.