Some changes/additions to our house recently:
Uncle Bob and Aunt Kate came to stay a few days while Mom and I were off galavanting at Jeff's. They apparently worked the entire time. Not much a vacation for them! They installed a gas line so I could have a wonderful new stove. Thank you!
And they started a project that Jim and I have been talking about for 3 years. Here's the completed railing after Jim and I finished it this past weekend:
We are really happy with it and grateful to Bob and Kate for getting it started so we would be motivated to finish it.
Also, the garden is filling in and looking pretty. Next year should be even better after the new plants get bigger and I've learned which plants are the bunnies' favorites .
And these two have really reached an understanding lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment