Friday, December 4, 2009

Visitors Center

Starting him early...




The kids and I went to the Lebanon Hills Visitors Center. Its one of our favorite rainy/snowy afternoon activities. They have toys, books, and lots of "natural" stuff to look at and touch: pine cones, bones, old wasp nests, feathers, turtle shells, etc. Oh, and 2 mops?


Adam clung to a mop and a pine cone most of the time.

Glad I randomly grabbed the camera on my way out of the house. My favorite picture:



What do you think about the big pictures? Too big? Do you have to wait too long for them to download? I feel like the blog looks like a Large Print Reader's Digest with the recent changes.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the larger pictures. No problem downloading here... The print is much bigger, but I will admit, it is much easier for the very poor eyes to be able to read! :) I need to rent those two for a weekend to help me mop my kitchen! :) (among other cleaning things!)

LInda said...

No problem downloading! Like the bigger pictures too! (Actually love any pictures!)