Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jill's visit

Laura has told me that she has 3 friends: Odin, the big girl at the Blast that helped her when she was scared, and Jill. Jill is Jim's parents' dog and the nicest, calmest dog I have ever met. We requested that they bring her up when they visited last weekend and Laura was a happy happy girl. I compared Jill to the Carl books about the rottweiler that babysits. I really don't like those books, but I'm a big fan of this babysitter! Laura just followed her around and pretty much did whatever Jill did for hours on end. They were a happy pair. It turns out that poor Jill was a bit stressed out by the end of the weekend though, so I might have to rein Laura in a bit next time.



1 comment:

michelle said...

very sweet. Love the Carl reference.