Friday, March 27, 2009

Healthy Blessings

We had checkups for both kids today. Laura's 3 year and Adam's 4 month. Both kids are doing great. Laura is right on 50% for size. They checked her vision and hearing and both are fine. Adam is 95% height and 75% weight. Poor Adam had 3 shots and an oral vaccine. He didn't take it so well, but I think a lot had to do with the fact that he hardly slept last night and the nurse was super dooper slow with everything, including the shots. It wasn't our normal nurse, unfortunately, and we were in there for 2 hours. Ugh. We were all tired by the time we left. Jim was unexpectedly waiting for us when we got out because he was sick enough to leave work. That's pretty sick. The doctor's office is on the way home, so he stopped by to see if we wanted lunch. Now they are all 3 tucked away for naps and I should really be doing the same, but don't really feel too tired. 
Adam rolled over 3 times a few days ago, but nothing since. Nothing else exciting going on here. Laura might have allergies, but I'm not sure. Everyone seems to continue to get sick and then healthy and then sick again. 
ok, now I'm tired, off to try for some sleep.

No comments: