Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Laura-isms

A few things that Laura has said lately that I want to remember...

"I'm Dr. Seuss the Bandage Girl!" (ala Dr. Dan the Bandage Man Golden Book)

"Your fur is soft, Mommy" as she lays her head on my arm. Yes I know I have hairy arms, thanks for pointing it out, kid.

"When I grow up into a big girl, I will paint my fingers blue and my toes purple. And I'll buy the paint at the store!" (I clarified that she meant her WHOLE fingers and toes, not just nails)

"When I grow up, I will put cold stuff in the microwave and push buttons. Then I'll check it and it won't be warm enough, so I will push more buttons until its warm enough."

2 comments:

Kim said...

Jenny, I am so glad you are documenting this stuff. I so wish I lived closer to witness some of it! Thanks for chatting online tonight. I don't think Lou will stop asking about my foot until she sees it in person. Road trip?!?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

I too wish to put cold stuff in the microwave and push buttons.. Man being a grown up is cool.