Wednesday, November 19, 2008

nope, not yet

i'd like to blame my 9 day blog hiatus on the fact that our new baby is taking up so much of my time. But...that's impossible because he's still in my belly. And my mom is now here helping do EVERYTHING (its truly wonderful!) so i can't even say that I've been too tired from housework and toddler care. 

Everything here in this household is pretty good. I'm a little anxious about when the baby will come, but not really just dying to have him show up. I'm excited to meet him and all, but he sure is easier and safer inside than outside. We'll take him when we get him. And Laura is pretty thrilled to be an almost-big sister. 

That's all I've got right now. Will say more when there's more to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well are you going to do one last "belly picture"? Just thought I would ask since you started doing those while back. Hope you are feeling well and thanks for the updates.