OK, most of you probably already know our big news, but just to make it official I wanted to announce that we're expecting a new baby. We think the due date is November, but that will be confirmed by the ultrasound next week. So far, I'm feeling pretty good, just tired. And we have a few pictures of my tummy that you can ALREADY see (holy cow its too early for that!), but none that I'm willing to share on here. We'll try to get a better picture soon.
We're really excited about the new addition!
5 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations! I hadn't heard. That's wonderful!!! God bless you all.
Maureen
holy cats, look at all the blog posts I get to read this morning! neato stuff. dig the clothesline concrete.
Congrats! I get to be an aunt again!
Congratulations on the news of baby #2! How exciting! Can't wait for more updates and pictures.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! How have you been?
Tiff
Post a Comment