Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Getting sentimental or something, because I wanted to make sure that I remembered what a great weekend we had. Jim, Laura and I spent almost everyday together, all day and really really enjoyed ourselves. Laura was a great kid, Jim and I had lots of laughs and fun and we all just got along so well. We hiked, canoed, had friends over for dinner, worked on the house, gardened, went shooping, ate out, cooked and just had a really good time. Its not that we don't usually enjoy each others' company, but this weekend seemed especially fun. Didn't want to forget that.

Thank you to our troops and all of our veterans who have passed away. We remember you and appreciate all you do for us. And we remember our family and friends who have passed away. For some reason, I thought about Grandma Anderson a lot today in particular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great that you appreciate the small things in life like a good weekend. Thanks for sharing the happiness--we all need all we can get.