Friday, January 30, 2015

New Adventures 2015

So, let's say...after 8 years, you finally *finally* remodel your kitchen and get it just the way you want it. What next?
You sell your house of course. 

That's right - we're moving! Jim took that job in Manhattan that we said we'd never take. I'm telling you - NEVER say never. The kids and I plan to stay here through the end of school while Jim commutes back and forth every couple weeks to Manhattan starting sometime in February. Its a huge promotion for Jim and just exactly where he needs to be in his career. I'm excited about starting a new adventure. The kids waver between panic, anger, sadness and excitement. 

We've done the west coast and the middle of the country; now we're conquering the east coast. Watch out Jeff - here we come!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I am so excited to hear about your new adventures.