She did it! She went to kindergarten!
I went with her for a short first day and then Wednesday, she was all on her own. Her teacher seems great (in the above picture, she is in the sweater standing over the boy in the green). She sits at a table with all boys, which will probably help with her tendency chatter all day.
The first day home on the bus was pretty traumatic. She didn't know which bus stop to get off and was crying too hard to hear the driver call her name. Adam was keeping busy playing with the camera while she settled down, so we have this sad, sweet picture.
But the second day was all smiles! She now knows she's at the 2nd bus stop, has a few older girls that keep an eye on her and she imagines that the gruff looking bus driver is Grandpa Phil. No problem.
I am so excited for her!
1 comment:
Adam took the picture of you two? It is so lovely. I understand it is a sad moment, but what a nice picture.
Post a Comment