Thursday, July 24, 2008

Recent pics

Here are some of our most recent pictures. I also have an AWESOME video of Laura, but its 16 minutes long and locks up the computer everytime I try to move it from the camera to the computer. Not sure what I'm going to do to get it off the camera.
Mom, here is a picture of my daylilies if you want to see if you are interested in them. I also have a plant about this size that's a little bit more yellow and less orange.
Here's about the only shot of my garden that I'm really proud of. Swiss chard, basil, and sage. Everything else turned out kind of sad this year. But I'll give it another shot next year!
Here are some pants I made for the new baby. I'm trying to decide if they are too girly. But gosh darn it, I made them, so gosh darn it, he's going to wear them!



Snack at the playground.


Laura wanted to hide behind the tree to surprise us.






Family pic from a bike ride around Minnehaha Park and Falls.




We made a train out of the kitchen chairs while I washed the floor. I remember doing the same thing while my mom washed our floor! Thanks mom! This was a great toy for her.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the 'hiding tree'. Great chuckle. Thanks, Maureen

Kim said...

Loving the little pants!!! Great job, Jenny!