BOY! Went to the ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a boy in November. Very exciting, but I'm a little nervous since I really only understand girls. But we'll figure it out. We got ultrasound pics, but none of them are very good, so we'll just have to wait for him to take better ones. Due in late November.
We told Laura today about the baby. I think she understands and she's excited to teach him all kinds of things. Her reaction right after we told her was pretty much: "well, OK. Can I have some more syrup on my pancakes?" But she has brought it up several times the rest of the day and it seems to be sinking in more.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am sooooo excited to be an aunt again, and to a little boy to boot! :)
AWWW!!!! Congrats!! You'll LOVE having a boy! They are so much fun! Well, at least mine is!! Ha ha!! Can't WAIT to see pics when he gets here!!! :O)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
We need to get together sometime. Are you guys ever free for dinner?
Post a Comment