April 26th is WAY too late for our patio to look like this. Notice that we were already ready for spring with the patio set taken out of the garage and the water barrel set up to collect the spring rains (not snow melt) We had actually already had dinner outside on 2 beautiful evenings before this picture was taken:

Grandma Ann recently came to visit us. We had a really great time. She and Laura seemed to really click and I loved having my own mom around. Here are two of the pictures. I didn't remember to take pictures near as often as I would have liked. The first one looks staged, but they really were having that much fun.

And the weather that week was really gorgeous. The snow in the top picture didn't come until after Mom's visit, thankfully.

Here's Laura going for a ride on her "Hummer" from Aunt Rosemary:

And Jim is starting Laura early on learning to wash the car. Sounds like a good plan to me! She actually did pretty well with the spray wand. Check out the cool gardening gloves from Aunt Kim.

Laura and Jim looking ready for a nap.
Oh, and the other day at a restaurant, Laura leaned on my shoulder and said "I love my mommy". What a great moment.
1 comment:
Great pictures! You have some really nice pictures of your mom and Laura. Hope you got some of you and your mom. Haven't seen her for awhile. She looks fabulous. Thanks for taking the time to post them.
Post a Comment